This online course has been developed for all South Australian Government employees, both Local and State, and university staff. This course has been designed to provide an overview of the key elements within information management.
Completing this course will help you:
- understand the purpose of the State Records Act 1997
- identify a record and the different types of records
- distinguish between an official record and non-official information
- understand your information management obligations as an employee
- identify who can dispose of records and when and
- refer to the strategy and standards that underpin information management.
Your progress will not be saved by State Records so it is advised you complete the training in one attempt.
Please note, this course is not designed to be accessed using Internet Explorer.